[Rex file] Drum Replace Combinator in Reason

I love REX file. I use it a lot! but I had been thinking if I could change Kick sound... or Snare sound. Here is my Combinator patch called "Drum Replace". In Reason, some devices has several output. I use it.


1. load your REX file into Dr.OctoRex

2. In that, set the Output of the sound you want to replace to 1-2.My recommendation is to set kick to 1-2 and snare to 3-4.

3. load your sound which you want replace into KONG's drum pad 1 and 2. drum pad 1 is Kick and pad 2 is Snare.

--- DON'T FORGET!!--- 
Kong, you must set drum pad 1 output to Main out L/R and drum pad 2 output to output 3-4

4. Run sequencer and turn left Combinator's Rotary 2 and 3 to 127. You won't hear Kick and Snare sound. Then, go to RE 180 Dynamic Driver and tweak 1 and 2 threshold knobs. My recommend is around -28db. But it's up to Rex file's original Kick and Snare sound. 

Now, you can listen Kick and Snare sound that you load into KONG. Thanks to great Rack Extensions "Morfin XF Crossfader, you can blend original REX file sound and KONG replace sound using Combinator's Rotary. It's your choice.

Here is the Combinator file. I hope you have fun.
*** cation *** This Patch require RE 180 Dynamic Driver and Morfin XF Crossfader Rack extensions. BOTH ARE FREE ;)



0 件のコメント :

コメントを投稿